Vega Manila Crewmanagement Inc. is committed to respecting and protecting your data privacy rights as a data subject in accordance with RA 10173 (“Data Privacy Law of 2012”), its Implementing Rules and Regulations and other applicable laws.
Personal Information (PI)
We process PI such as full names, company name, relevant dates including date of birth and contact details, for the following reasons:
• Process your transaction(s) whenever you avail of our services;
• Process your application when applying for a job;
• Address your inquiries, concerns or complaints;
• Comply with laws and regulations
We may also share your PI with:
• Our accredited third party personal information processors such as contractors, vendors, financial and legal consultants.
• Our affiliate companies (for commercial purposes, including direct marketing or profiling)
• Such data sharing shall be done in a manner compliant with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. Your PI may also be processed electronically and/or manually.
We employ a combination of organizational, contractual, physical, procedural and technical security measures to secure your PI that we process. Only authorized personnel shall have access to your PI. We will retain your PI related to transactions for a minimum of ten (10) years to comply with applicable laws. On the other hand, PI collected from inquiries, complaints/concerns or during events will be retained for two (2) years.
Access, Correction, Erasure and Blocking
You have the right to request for a copy of your PI that we keep as well as request for the correction of any inaccurate data.
You likewise have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your PI from our system.
You have the right to object or withhold consent to the processing of your PI. However, if you choose not to provide us with the required PI, we may be unable to provide you with the service requested or provide appropriate advice or service.
Limitation on Rights
The foregoing rights with respect to your PI shall not apply to the processing of personal data gathered for the purpose of investigations in relation to any criminal, administrative or tax liabilities that you may have, provided that we will process the same only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purpose of said investigations.
More about RA 10173
Please visit the website of the National Privacy Commission (https://privacy.gov.ph)